The Chippewa Local School District’s Board of Education is seeking an innovative leader for the position of Treasurer/Chief Financial Officer. The Chippewa Local School District’s Board of Education invites applicants who have educational leadership experience and a strong background of community interaction. The Treasurer must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Personal integrity with high standards of honesty, ethics, and personal conduct;
- Commitment to strong, positive board, treasurer, superintendent relations;
- Understanding of Ohio School finance including budget development, financial projections and local ballot issues;
- Effective interpersonal communication and public relations skills;
- Willingness to become an active and contributing member of the school community and comfortable with the visibility and interaction needed in a small community;
- Experience as team leader, manager of resources, and an effective communicator.
Candidates are asked to submit the following:
- A detailed letter emphasizing qualifications and reasons for interest
- A current resume of qualifications
- A copy of a current Ohio treasurer certificate/license or evidence one can be obtained
- A photocopy of transcripts
- At least three current letters of reference
- Any additional materials a candidate would like to include
FOR FURTHER INQUIRES:
Joseph Iacano, Superintendent, Summit ESC
330-945-5600, ext. 513910
Dr. Christina Dinklocker, Leadership Consultant, Summit ESC
330-945-5600, ext. 513925
Note: Candidates should not contact Chippewa Local Schools Board members directly
DESCRIPTION: Chippewa Local Schools located in Wayne County.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3/23/2021
Chippewa Local Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice