Strategic Instruction for Student Growth- Presenter: Brandon Doubek, Ph.D.
Contact: Holly Schmunk - email@example.com
Event Date: 11/12/2019
Location: Summit ESC Event Center
Registration Starts: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Registration Ends: Friday, November 8, 2019
The Summit Educational Service Center is pleased to host Brandon Doubek, Ph.D. Brandon Doubek is a nationally known presenter that has been working with Ohio’s OLI-4 Project. He brings expertise in brain research, implementation of evidence-based instructional strategies targeted to promote deeper cognitive rigor, and how to evaluate the impact.
• Evaluate the use of research and evidence to guide instruction
• Explore evidence-based instructional strate-gies that result in improved student learning
• Evaluating the strategy impact
Counts towards gifted competency hours
Contact Hours: 5.5
Lunch is on your own
- Payment Is Expected For Registrants
- Your Registration Will Be Subject To Approval