This is a 3 Day Training- July 15, 16, 17
The Ohio Teacher Evaluation System (OTES 2.0) Evaluator Training will prepare an evaluator of teachers, as defined by the role you serve in a Local Educational Agency (LEA), for effective, high quality and consistent staff evaluation using the OTES 2.0 Model.
To become a credentialed evaluator of teachers in the State of Ohio, an individual must be properly licensed, or LEA approved as a peer evaluator, participate in the three-day state-sponsored evaluator training and pass an on-line credentialing assessment. Upon successful completion of the training (attendance for all three days of the training is REQUIRED), participants will have access to the online assessment.
The three-day state-sponsored OTES 2.0 training will provide:
- a better understanding of the OTES 2.0 Framework and Model
- allow practice of skills such as scripting, evidence analysis/categorizing, coaching, data conversations
- allow for sharing of resources and best practices in educator evaluation.
Times: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Training
- $50 per person for affiliated districts except a materials charge that will be invoiced to the member district
- $130 per person for non-affiliated districts plus a materials charge that will be invoiced to the member district
**Registration MUST be completed through the Ohio Department of Education’s registration system **STARS**
Click Here for Registration