The Ohio Teacher Evaluation System 2.0 Bridge Training is required for existing OTES 1.0 credentialed evaluators to address shifts with OTES 2.0. Bridge Training is a pathway that leads to OTES 2.0 re-credentialing with the objectives of:
• Promoting an understanding of the procedures within OTES 2.0 and how they differ from OTES 1.0.
• Promoting an understand and application of the OTES 2.0 teacher performance rubric
while learning to collect evidence that demonstrates teacher performance.
• Applying lessons learned and best practices from OTES 2.0 implementation to date.
• Learning about and identifying High Quality Student Data (HQSD).
Upon completion of the OTES 2.0 Bridge Training evaluators (participants) may
re-credential through the new online credentialing system. The OTES 2.0 Bridge Training will provide a better understanding of the OTES 2.0 Framework and Model, allow practice of skills and allow for sharing of resources and best practices in educator evaluation.
Location: Summit Educational Service Center
Fee: No charge for affiliated districts except a material charge that will be invoiced to the member district.
$90 per person for non-affiliated districts plus a material charge that will be invoiced to the member district.
- Registration: Registration must be completed through the Ohio Department of Education’s registration system STARS