This session is cancelled
This is a 2 Day Training 7/27/2020 - 7/28/2020
The Ohio Teacher Evaluation System 2.0 Bridge Training is required for existing OTES 1.0 credentialed evaluators to address shifts with OTES 2.0. Bridge Training is a pathway that leads to OTES 2.0 re-credentialing with the objectives of:
• Promoting an understanding of the procedures within OTES 2.0 and how they differ from OTES 1.0.
• Promoting an understand and application of the OTES 2.0 teacher performance rubric
while learning to collect evidence that demonstrates teacher performance.
• Applying lessons learned and best practices from OTES 2.0 implementation to date.
• Learning about and identifying High Quality Student Data (HQSD).
Upon completion of the OTES 2.0 Bridge Training evaluators (participants) may
re-credential through the new online credentialing system. The OTES 2.0 Bridge Training will provide a better understanding of the OTES 2.0 Framework and Model, allow practice of skills and allow for sharing of resources and best practices in educator evaluation.
Please choose from ONE of the sessions listed below.
• March 23 - 24
• April 8 - 9
• April 13 - 14
• May 12 - 13
June 1 - 2
• June 22 - 23
• June 24 - 25
• July 13 - 14
• July 27 - 28
• July 29 - 30
• Other Dates TBD
Location: Summit Educational Service Center
Registration: Registration must be completed through the Ohio Department of Education’s registration system STARS
- No charge for affiliated districts except a materials charge that will be invoiced to the member district
- $90 per person for non-affiliated districts plus a materials charge that will be invoiced to the member district