For Yr. 1 & 2 RE. Instructional strategies & explanation of projects.
- Integrate research-based instructional strategies and classroom management strategies into daily planning.
- Create aligned, rigorous and measurable learning objectives.
- Learn how to implement a classroom management plan and handle difficult students.
- Analyze data to make instructional decisions.
- Learn detailed information about the tasks required in year one and year two
- Integrate research-based instructional and classroom management strategies into daily planning.
- Review of depth of knowledge, and evaluate assessments for alignment.
- Utilize formative assessments in making instructional decisions, and differentiation to meet the needs of all learners.
Contact Hours: 5.5
We plan our programming based on your registration. Therefore, we will not issue refunds if you do not attend.