Developing High Quality Student Data to Raise Achievement: Grades 6-8- CANCELLED
Contact: Sally Gibson - [email protected]
Event Date: 10/5/2021
Location: Room 12
Registration Starts: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Registration Ends: Friday, October 1, 2021
· Understand the characteristics of High Quality Student Data.
· Understand the expectations of Ohio State Tests (OST).
· Learn to apply Depth of Knowledge in classroom instruction and assessment.
· Examine the expectations for learning in the Ohio Learning Standards to increase alignment to classroom activities.
October 5 (In Person)
Also offered in Canvas
- Payment Is Expected For Registrants