District Technology, Tech-Integration & Professional Development
The Technology Department has a staff of highly qualified technology curriculum and technology integration specialists that can work with every area of curriculum. In-District Technology, In-service Development, Implementation Training, and ongoing support are provided for Integrating Technology across the curriculum through; district-specific customized technology integration. We also provide guidance, support, and training in meeting the requirements of tech integration as required by the Revised State Standards and Common Core Curriculum.
- Professional Development, on-site technology integration support, and technology curriculum audits
- Development and implantation of STEM education and programs.
- Online/Blended Learning Planning, Staff Development, and District online course development
- GPS/GIS Technology integration into the standards
- Technology Workshop Planning and Implementation for Classified and Certified Staff Members
- SMART Board, Web 2.0, Google Apps, Moodle, Microsoft Office, Classroom Blogging, and Digital Storytelling training
- Lego Robotics - Certified Lego Trainer, training on RCX and NXT devices and Robolab and NXT-G software
- Certified Google Education instructor. We provide support in training, curriculum development, and deployment of Google Education
- Certified Moodle Administrator. We provide support in site setup, management, and training for educators.
We can help your district with:
- SLO (Student Learning Objectives) Writing and Development
- Fine Arts Course of Study Development and Standards Alignment
- Instructional Strategies and Assessment Techniques for Fine Arts and Technology
- LPDC Procedures and Implementation
- iPad deployment and training including using the iPad as an Assistive Technology Tool
Due to the nature of the specialty services, costs are based on the project to be completed. Please call for a competitive price quote.
- District and School Data Training and Disaggregation of Data
- Web Design, Updates, and Custom Programming
- Graphic Design/Multi-Media Development
- Audio/Video Recording and Editing
- Development of Online Databases – our LPDC Online Form Management System and CreditFlex Student Tracking System are available for purchase.