The Human Resources Department at Summit ESC acts as a candidate pool, screening and referral system for school districts within Northeast Ohio. Please use the Frontline Education link below to apply. No paper resumes are accepted.
If you need assistance with completing an application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 330-945-5600.
Grow your career at the Summit ESC!
The Summit Educational Service Center (ESC) provides an array of benefits to meet the diverse, individual needs of our staff members. As an organization, Summit ESC consists of approximately 300 employees and maintains a reputation of retaining the highest-caliber staff members in the educational field.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- Annuity deferral program, with 457 or 403(b) plans
- Payment into State Teacher Requirement System (STRS) or School Employees Retirement System (SERS)
- Monthly discounts with Verizon Wireless, Planet Fitness, and other reduced rates at local businesses
- Sick leave (up to 15 days per year) and vacation leave for year-round employees
- Professional development opportunities
Summit Educational Service Center is a nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Employer. The Governing Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, military status, or age in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice.