Do you want to work for a Top Workplace in Ohio? Summit ESC was voted Top Workplace in 2018 and 2019. Join our team and see why our staff loves working at Summit ESC!
Please use the Frontline Education link below to apply. No paper resumes will be accepted.
If you need assistance with completing an application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 330-945-5600.
Grow your career at the Summit ESC!
The Summit Educational Service Center (ESC) provides an array of benefits to meet the diverse, individual needs of our staff members. As an organization, Summit ESC consists of over 300 employees and maintains a reputation of retaining the highest-caliber staff members in the educational field.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- Annuity deferral program, with 457 or 403(b) plan options
- Payment into State Teacher Requirement System (STRS) or School Employees Retirement System (SERS)
- Monthly discounts with Verizon Wireless and other reduced rates at local businesses
- Sick leave (up to 15 days per year) and vacation leave for year-round employees
- Professional development opportunities
- Wellness Committee challenges
- Extensive networking opportunities
Summit Educational Service Center is a nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Employer. The Governing Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, military status, or age in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.
FMLA regulations require all employers to post the updated FMLA notice.